...

What would you have me do? I hopelessly..helplessly wonder why? Everything has changed. Why can’t you tell it to my face? What do I have to do, for you to turn my way? You once looked at me and smiled. I wonder if they were real. I wonder if you were true. If I ever made you happy when all I wanted was to be loved by you. Is this what you want? Leaving me without a word; not talking to me. Running away from me; I guess I needed you too much that I never thought that I might have strangled you. Thus, I pushed you away.

I admitted that I was the first one who fell in love and it could have blinded me...up till now. I am still blinded from the love that I have for you. Are you happy with this? Making me wish for my life to end just to be able to see you again? ...no. I guess that you wouldn’t want that from me. I am dwelling in self pity once again. I know you don’t want that from me.

You never wanted me to take a picture of you. I wonder, why? I assume that you never looked at the pictures I gave you; you don’t need my image on the wall. Is there anybody that can pass through that barrier of yours, your own world?

I tried to keep my mind away, I tried to make my life as busy as I could, but every second that I’d pause for a rest its you who that comes in my head. I kept wondering how you are and if you’re doing alright. I can’t smile anymore not knowing if you’re doing ok. I can’t sleep right, not being able to hear your voice saying good night. I wonder if I’m lost or found from what I am saying right now, but I need your arms around me now.

Is anybody taking care of you? Is anybody waiting at home for you?

I miss you baby. Please, save me like you once did.

Comments

Popular Posts