Anxiety Attack

I don't want to lose
I have this fear, the fear of the unknown. I do believe that everyone has or had this case/phase. it was earlier today (or rather late yesterday) that had me almost into tears. I fear the worse is about to come. It was around four in the afternoon that I had this anxiety attack. I couldn't breathe normally, thus, I couldn't think propperly.

I have this projects in the office that needed to be done and I just couldn't get my head straighten out. I'm glad that my friend was online and I told him about it... so then I asked for him to download me one of my favorite songs in the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding." It's entitled -- I'll be ok. I played it over and over until my breathing went back to normal. It took a while for me to calm down. I finished my work around eight in the evening and decided to play RF Online at the office.

What made me feel as such? A news that I am about to hearing tomorrow night (or tonight). That is, if the meetings not canceled. I really don't like this feeling. It is a matter of life and death? not really. But it's not a good news, that I'm sure (that was what my friend said to me before leaving so early).

As I walk down towards my house, I started thinking off all the posibilities that could happen. I shook my head trying not to think of anything. Who knows, it may just be nothing at all.

Comments

Photography said…
nice blog. thanks
Dee said…
thanks, man

Popular Posts