Forces of Nature

Have you ever seen that movie? I, actually, find it nice and sweet.

So he sent me a message the other night while I was on my way home. Alvin, my 'wonderful' ex-boyfriend. The text was “di, what happened? I talked with Ron, i was with Gni in a shop, she wanted to see me, as for not texting often, as i said i was busy with work, im sorry.” and then he missed call. It was a deliberate miss call. My cellphone only rang for one second.

Gni, is/was Alvin's ex girlfriend. Why she wanted to see Alvin? That I do not know. I never knew that they were going to meet. All I know is that I told Alvin not to see her again if he's bothered. I never knew that he was going to see her, never had he said anything about it or had any thought on it. I'll be ok and I will understand if he only told me something.

How busy can one get? How much does it take to push those numbers to write me a simple hello or good morning or a simple 'hi, i'm home.'? There were times before that he barrows someone else's phone to text me. But it changed last November.

I replied to his message once I got home more than once, as I said “One month and you called only twice. And then you didn't say you met with gni. What the hell would you think I feel?! You already know I was mad at you! Yet you did nothing. Don't bother. You don't know even know what sorry means. The fact that you didn't say anything after your promise said it all.” He didn't reply after that. Too weak, he's too weak. He gave up too easily. Might he be more persuasive, my heart could have gone soft a little. But no.

I don't want a guy who's a push over all the time when it comes to relationships. That's what I learned from the past. I also don't want to have someone dictating who or what I should be. I want a guy who's open and would be concern and tell me before hand. I have a friend who told me something about her officemate. Her officemate is married and got a message from a friend that her husband was with another girl. The officemate replied, “Get a picture and send it to me so that I have proof before I would unleash hell.”

I didn't need a proof. The fact that he sent that last text message tells the whole story. He is not worthy of my trust anymore. That's the end of this whole shebang. At the office, my officemates were trying to get all the details out from me after our meeting. I said, “I don't want to talk about it. There's nothing worth talking about. He is not worthy of my time and this topic/issue is now closed.

Plays the song - “Are you strong enough?

Comments

Lia Amanda said…
if my boyfriend met up with his ex without telling me, id break up with him as well.

you made the right choice :P

"honestly above anything else." - that's my motto in any relationship :)

plus not calling you or texting you because he's busy? pffft. lame.

Popular Posts