This 2006 Sucks

Opening year, I had a fever and wasn't able to go with the yearly family outing to the hot springs. I lost someone who I thought would be good friend. Then that tragic stamped occurring. Then the company had reshuffling and also 60% of its shares were sold to the other company. Then more work loads coming up. Then my love life goes crashing down...

As just when I thought I already gave myself distance from being hurt and just when I thought that I’ve met the right one. It’s been two weeks now since I found out the truth and I think I'll be alright. We never really were called as a couple but the fact that it hit me. He's no better than the rest of them.

How could I describe it? Like Bridget said. "You were an arrogant ass." At least, Mark Darsy had the guts to stick up to her and didn't think of what his parents would say because of Bridget's background. With this, I appreciate Lyndon better and lately, he and I are talking more than the past six months.

Yes, I know... I shouldn't be thinking of it...but I am. I am thinking of the "what if". What if Lyndon asked me to hang out again? What would I say? But I think he will not be asking. I feel that he doesn't want me to be a burden, since he also has problems (more problems than I have).

Last friday, I wasn't able to go to my parents' anniversary dinner. Twenty nine years of being together. That's a lot of love without the marriage contract...and with that makes me wish there's someone for me just like my father.

Earlier today, my dad sent me a msg that my godfather died. 'Tis really sad. I wasn't that close to my god-father but knowing someone connected to me pass away is... well... I don't know. I can't say that it's good but people live and die. Though, I know he lived almost a full life side by side with his wife and his son. I actually feel embarassed at times when my god father and I come together in some gathering or opening exhibits. As he would keep telling my that his son idolizes me because I'm somewhat "famous" in my line of work. I'm just a web developer and that's it. I am no more than a simple girl who wishes to find something that will make me feel whole.

Listening to: Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Comments

Popular Posts