It’s been a long week end.

I end up playing from Friday night till the next day around eight in the morning. Yes, playing Rising Force Online again in its test server. I’ve once again tried to escape something that’s bugging my mind. It's none of those "I'm going to die soon thing." Although, someone told me that Friday night that I should be a little more selfish. As he said, I’ve been too good to others but I’m not being good to myself.

So I asked myself while I was walking down the streets from the office to my house, "Why am I doing this?" Streaming questions running around my head: What are you doing, anyway; Where are all my efforts; "you're like this strong girl but still have its weakness," as one told me trying to catch my attention;

An escape to reality I spent almost twenty hours of non-stop PK (player kill) after that I slept the whole Sunday off.

Comments

Popular Posts