Is it wrong to hope?

So ok, I'm still here at the office and I'm still updating my frigging rig. Since the computer inherited so many virus and trojans. It is so frustrating also that I've been struggling to live for a few bucks since the so good HRs here in the new office 'cared' enough not to update me on my salary and that my 'atm' is still not ready for pick up. Gawd, this is the first time I felt so mad for a long time. I am mad because I had hoped that this company was better than than the past ones I went through. I was wrong.

Last weekend, I end up staying until seven in the morning, playing warcraft3 all by myself and Tomb Raider "angel of.." uh.. darkness? i can't remember. I can't even finish the first part since I can't pull the frigging box saying I'm not strong enough. Hahaha!

Gawd, I do hope the bank is open tomorrow.. else I won't have any money left to even visit my parents. They have to pick me up if I am to stay at their place. Although, as every year goes... they do pick me up at lunch time after visiting the cemetery near our place. Where most of my dead relatives from my dad's side lay peacefully.

I find myself day dreaming when I'm travelling somewhere whether to my parents house, to my house or to the office. Day dreaming that some day (some how, some way), that one day I'd win the lottery and I'd be doing all of the things that I want to do. Visit the islands here in the Philippines, visit my cousin in the US, visit my friends in UK, in Singapore, in Canada and be able to fix the house. I would have to worry about how I'll feed myself tomorrow or the next day... or the day after that. I would open my own internet cafe and just LIVE, y'know?

I know everyone wants to live like that. I'm tired of living my life like this. Working my ass of just to have ends meat. I'm amazed at some people who could work for a long time in one company. I guess, some of them loves their job or they can just stomach it. And right now, that's what I've been doing... just swallowing things as it goes. I don't even know if I'll ever find someone in this state of mine. (bah! what am I thinking..!?)


powered by performancing firefox

Comments

Popular Posts