A silver lining?

I often pray and hope that my brother would stand up on his own and realize things that I want him to grow up. It's been years and years that my brother caused me pain, head aches and heart aches.

I don't know if my brother realize that I can live without him and I can go through almost everything without him but I can't just very well leave him since he can't pick himself up. I guess these past years, I've been reclusive from my relatives and family. I rarely interact with them. Just a few weeks ago... within the "Milenyo" storm... For four days, I had to interact with my cousins and with my brother.

- - - - - Today's YM conversation - - - - -
kuya: diws.
thepoet: ?
kuya: last year ko na dito sa office ha
kuya: mission accomplished na ako,e.
thepoet: ano ibigsabihin mo?
kuya: okay na tayo ulet,e
thepoet: ha??
kuya: yun lang naman reason ko dito,e. para bati na tyao ulet.
kuya: okay na?
kuya: di ka nkasagot?
thepoet: alam mo, kuya. (teka naiiyak ako) di naman tatagal ang galit ko sayo e. ang gusto ko lang naman kasi sana kahit papano isipin mo din yung kalagayan ko na yung hindi ako napeperwisyo. mula nuon nagsikap ako na para lang mabuhay tayo sa makati. pero may mga sinabi ka dati na nakakasakit na parang hindi mo ako kapatid. alam mo yun? mahal kita e. kung wala na sila tatay.. tayong dalawa na lang ang magkakapamilya.
kuya: mas hanap na me na higher paying job
kuya: kya nga. mission accomplished. ala na yung sugat na gianwa ni laya. cool na tayo ulet,d ba?
thepoet: k
kuya: cool kafatid!!!!
kuya: ika nga...khit ganito ako mahal mo ako!!! wahaaaa!!!!
- - - - -

He worked in that building, thinking that he will get close to me since I don't talk to him that much. Whenever he would go to his parents, I wouldn't visit and just stay in Makati. But then a few weeks ago, I started warming up. He asked me if I want to go with him to visit our parents and I said, "sure."

This month, I don't have money to go anywhere since I moved to a new office and I didn't get any salary today... because I didn't reach the cut off. Oh poor me. I already spent so much from my savings.. and I think I'll have to close my account. hahahaha. shet. Ah well... money isn't everything. I'm just happy that my brother is acting more like a brother now.

Comments

Popular Posts