WoW's Armor Design

I have no idea what Blizzard gets their idea on creating designs for the armors. The Tier 7 and 7.5 set aren't so bad. I just have to rant this one...

When I first got my Conqueror's Worldbreaker Kilt and wore them, it made me think. The "kilt" doesn't look like a kilt at all. *See screenshot on the right*

But I'm glad that doesn't look like a "dress" as my boyfriend would call it. Wearing something that looks like a "dress" automatically makes you a target in the Battle grounds. Most of the time, it registers to some players: "Oh! Clothie! Kill it!". Even if you're wearing mail armors.

Earlier today from the guild's 25man Ulduar raid, I got my chest piece - A Conqueror's Worldbreaker Hauberk off from Hodir. It's a Hauberk but why does it look more like a robe? *See screenshot on the left*

I guess, Blizzard made a mistake on creating the 3d model for the kilt so they corrected it when you get the chest?

Here's an image which I combined the two armor without the robe. Doesn't it look much better? I like the looks of the pants way better than having a robe.

Popular Posts