Shush Now!

.
A foolhardy's wish to hear, a cry, a tear,
a shed of some light on his way.

Dry your tears, there is no room for you here.

Aye, and you came unexpectedly
only to FIND yourself in a gap.

A distance, trying not to show.
There was a regression in his heart.
Should you think otherwise?
if the matter of the fact that LOVE
is depleting when distance and time spent
falls into a deep sleep. When it can no-longer be
mended by only mere words.

Thou, the poor soul did express great regret on his part.
In the poetic licence: i hate to be on the other end.
Why do we have to be like this - Self contradicting.
Issues in which makes sanity to the point of depression
then go beyond life's stupidity.

Aye, We are but humans to make such moments...
but moments of greatness or failure will never be forgotten
The great will turn into a story, a ledgend, and a myth.
The failure turns into facts and history
Reminding others how wrongfully it was done.

oh yey and whoa is I to say the least.
I have a heart or had one...
I guess it's still there but I keep on stepping on it
till it bleeds and hurts...till I make myself of no use to my own.
I grape, I moan, I bicker, STILL we go on with our life
like the cycle of the maya.
is it worth living? but then again...

we only have one life.

Comments

Popular Posts