A bubble bath

I decided to treat myself today and used my bath tub once again and have a bubble bath. It's tedious to prepare and gawd knows I'm too lazy. I bought a new fragrant set for the aroma therapy and placed it on the top left corner of my tub as I lit the candle and open the faucet. While I wait for the tub to be filled with water, I went to the kitchen to heat up some water. I added a bit of salt in them and pandan leaves. Then while waiting for the water to boil, I poured in a few of the Rose scented bubble bath cream from Marks & Spencer that my eldest brother gave to me for Christmas.

I went back and forth from the kitchen getting more heated water into the tub. The moment the water filled half of the tub, I agitated the water a few times just to get more bubble to form and foam just like in the movies. I went back up in my room and set my easy listening mp3 to play. I went back and lay myself in the tub and placed a soaked face towel over my eyes. I was just laying there for more than an hour listening to cool music and smelling the "cool water" scent that I just bought.

Ah.. that was nice. :)

Comments

Popular Posts