Donne-moi tes mains, amour...

"Take my hands, love..."

As they say it is better to have loved and lost that to never have loved at all. I'd partly agree but I would also have a different opinion. To some point, I did love; and when I loved, I do not wish to lose them. I've been hurt so many times and I had hid myself in the shadows for too long. I had my shares of heart aches and regrets, I am not great on expressing my love for my darling, Lyndon. Simply, let me express them through my writings.


You have saved me from certain death, a year ago. I remember asking you why? Since then you tried to be always there because you're trying to be a friend. But I fell inlove. You took care of me when I fell ill. You made me feel that you do care more than a time. Though sometimes, I ask myself why you do not ask me to go out with you and meet your friends or meet my friends? Is it that you are shy or ashamed of me?


Many nights, I pray to be with you always. Many times, I would wish to be in your dreams and hoped it to be a good dream. I wonder if you are dreaming of me this very minute as I am thinking of you now. Is it because I have changed from the person that you fell in-love with? Though, there are times that you and I never meet, but you are still in my heart. I have so many things in my mind that I want to say but when you are next to me all I want to do is be just by your side. I would become speechless for I feel safe and content. Seeing you makes my worry vanish. Seeing you smiling at me, that particular smile that only I could see fills my heart. Even though you sometimes ask why I do not smile more often I am happy more than I could express. I am sorry I barely smile unlike before.


Comments

Popular Posts