Food Trips

Just re answering an old quiz. hehe.. i like this one.

The last thing you ate:
My dinner. 2 twister fries, 2pc Chicken Mcdo Meal (go big time)

Last great meal you had (where and when):
(Heh, I can't remember if I had one. HAHA kidding!) I guess my greatest meal was having a family pizza with my honey here at home while I was doing some PHP programming for his cousin.

Favorite meal of the day:
it used to be breakfast but I rarely eat breakfast nowadays. Hot pandesal with butter or cheese spread. A nice cup of freshly brewed coffee with a hint of cacao or bayle's. Ginger rice with omelet or hot dogs and bacon. Yummy!!!

Pork, Chicken or beef?
CHICKEN!! You can't go wrong with chicken. Fried Chicken, Adobong Manok (with egg), Tinolang manok, Zinger (hehehe KFC plug). White Chicken (the Chinese one) with grated ginger dipped with abit of salt & virgin oil.

Favorite Fish:
Oh yeah...Tuna! (Sashimi!) oh Tuna BELLY! (steamed with abit of salt) and Blue Marline (marinated with butter and calamansi!). oh and Pink SALMON!

Favorite Carbohydrate:
Mom's home-made mashed potatoes.

Favorite dessert:
Blue Berry CHEESE cake.

Favorite ice cream flavor:
Cookies and Cream. Coffee Crumble. Rocky Road. Oreo.

Cake or Pie?
I'm not much of a pie person, but I like Buko Pie esp when you buy those ones in Coolets (cavite). Cakes. I like cakes. Black Forest, Blue Berry Cheese Cakes, or any cake from Red Ribbon except for the Caramel Cake. Too Sweet.

Favorite Candy Bar:
Tootsie Roll. White Rabbit. Gummy Bears (oops candy pala) pwede Bar None?!

Favorite Cookie:
Chocolate Chip COOKIES. Chips Ahoy. Mrs. Fields!!!

Favorite fruit:
Green Mangoes. hmmmm... Just thinking about it makes me drool. Chopped green Mangoes with tomatoes and onions; Sliced green mangoes with soy sauce and salt; Home made preserved green mangoes. Diced green mangoes with diced onions over a grinded fried cat fish. hmmmmm........ /drool

Favorite International Cuisine:
I'm a sushi whore. Japanese Food (heh). Other cuisine, maybe Italian pasta. sometimes chinese... but sushi... sashimi... egamaki, ebimaki, ebi udon, california maki, tako maki, tempura...

Favorite fast food place:
Well, I guess it depends on the mood. If I want fries, McDonald's. I always ask them to make them Well Done ^_^; if I want chicken -- KFC although if I'm in G4, Worlds of Chicken would be very nice. If I want pizza -- either Shakey's or Yellow Cab; if I want pasta -- sbarro or piadina. If I want bacon Mushroom Melt -- hehehe wendy's. hmmm... Now I'm getting hungry. Dang... I already had dinner.

Favorite Restaurant:
urhm... Now I don't know... Maybe SuperBowl.

Current food trip:
Can't say that I have been doing much of these. Ian's the one making me try out every food places that comes up. heh.

Favorite TV snack:
Ruffles, Lays, Pringles, Chocolate Mallows, POP CORN!

Favorite drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic):
Vanilla Coke!!!! And then there's Sola Iced Tea (raspberry flavor). Alcoholic: urhm... As much as possible I don't wanna drink. If I'm out with the guys.. I guess I'll just order a bottle or two of san mig light. But if there's an occasion (and I know that someone's going to take me home) of course I'd order more. If I'm in my parent's place and there's a celebration we'd get a bottle of Tequilla. Most of the time I'm the only one drinking that stuff. heh. I'd rather drink hard. Coz when you wake up you won't feel that hang over.

Last extravagance you allowed yourself:
Going out with my friends. (coz I rarely go out anyway) my thanks to my bestfriend for that. :) I only go out when I am asked to go with them. Heh.

Food that you absolutely CANNOT tolerate:
Laing. (heh) give me balut, give me anything but this one. As much as people tell me they taste good. I don't like the way it looks. I don't know.. Maybe it looks like vomit.

Food that you would LOVE to eat but can't:
Anything that has curry.

Weird food you used to eat as a kid:
How weird? I told some of my friends that I eat raw egg with steaming hot rice and they'd say "ewww" on me. So how weird is it? Another weird thing I did when I was a kid... I ate paper. Yes, paper. Crumpled little bits of it and swallow. My brother used to do that too.

Weird food combination you eat now:

Green mangoes and then ice cream later. o.O

If you had 10,000 dollars to spend on food and no physical complications (allergies, cholesterol problems, etc) what would you eat?
Sashimi, Ice cream, green mangoes, white chicken, pizza, (can I have drinks? i might choke on this)

You get home at 10 pm, and everyone's asleep. You're tired but hungry, and have to make dinner for yourself. What do you make?
Heh, before I go home I'd rather eat out or buy some take out food.

Snack of your own invention:
snack??? Nothing much really, I'd get some popcorn and pour in some cheese spread and a bit of salt. heh!

How do you like your steak?
"Medium Rare. Cooked with plenty of garlic, Served with mashed potatoes and sauteed garlic butter mushrooms and onions."
yes yummy.. But I'm more of a chicken person. heh... There's a double meaning to that. haha

Guilty pleasure:
uh... i don't i have. I mean... looking at it.. i never had the problem on eating anything. my metabolism is too fast. hehe.

Foods no longer around that you miss:
a can of Liver Spread. i don't see them anymore.

Do you cook?
my friends in college used to call me Akane. The girl in Ranma 1/2. Yes...Because I can't cook. (well, I do cook.. But I don't know how to really. All I know is my Carbonara and my own version of pesto.)

If yes, what's the dish you are most proud of?
see "Do you cook?"

Make your own ice cream sundae:
I don't know how.

If you could only eat FIVE foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Sashimi. White Chicken. Green Mangoes. Family sized Anchovy Pizza (with extra anchovy). Lots of Well Done French Fries from McDonald's.

Is this quiz making you hungry?
Yes.

What's the food you plan to eat after this quiz?
well there's nothing much in the frig... except I do have some chocolate mallows and ruffles in my room.

Comments

Ian said…
Saya nito. I'll re-answer this nga rin, hehe

Popular Posts