It's been awhile

It's been a while since I posted anything in my blog. This seems to be going well I guess. My work seems to be fun at most point of the day. I'm once again getting addicted to another game called R.O.S.E Onilne.

I haven't seen my boyfriend lately, kinda miss him ... but just like before.. he's still busy with work. I'm actually thinking of visiting him in his house one of these days but the problem is I don't know how to get there by local transportation. I'm not much of an out going person. And everyday I try to tell myself just get you ass off that chair and visit your boyfriend then something nagging behind my mind... what if I get lost? what if something happens? what if Lyndon didn't like me droping by unexpectedly? "what if's..."

*sigh*


What does your t-shirt say? by rejektedrockstar
Name
Age
Fav. Color
Gender
Ta-Da
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Comments

Popular Posts