Love Is Where True Strength Lies

This may sound a bit of a trite, but it is true. Though, when love is with you it also comes with pain. Sacrifices have to be made in order to keep this love within you. Watching the movie "The Monkey King" made me realize what love is again. I used to know what I have to do, but I was lost. Scrounging in my little box that I call my Pandora's Box, I saw a friend's little note that he gave away randomly to his friends in one of our Eye-Balls last year.

The note in that card said "Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to do, when all they need is one reason why they can." - Willis R. Whitney


My boyfriend tells me that I am the only one who can change me. I know it already but knowing is different from doing, I see it clearly now. Starting Monday, I have a final interview in this company that I, so ironically, tell to myself that I will not apply at. I have no qualms with them but the mere fact that I need a job and they needed a web designer immediately, I took the chance. If I tell you where I am going to apply some of my friends would say, "What were you thinking?" and some would say, "Good for you."


Ironically, the company holds the licence on the game that I am utterly addicted to; the game that my boyfriend doesn't like me getting too much involved in or rather deluge myself into too much Role Playing that I might never know what is real and what is not anymore.


Reading my past blog, I have much strength back then. Recalling a conversation with a friend of mine, Charms, about a book that was written by a lady author (I forgot it was but anyway). The story was sold to a director who changed everything in the script; a lady wizard who had a night of passion with an ordinary man which wasn't originally there. I was a bit shocked. I know in fact that if one is embodied with great magic that even the mere thought of making love does not exist. The concentration of being embodied with superficial powers will crumble.


While watching the movie "The Monkey King", there was a part where the goddess lost her powers because she fells in-love with a human being. I played with my own thoughts just babbling and nothing serious. I laughed at myself thinking that I'm a goddess who lost her powers. At the end of the movie, the goddess pulled a different source of strength to attain her magic back. It is her love and the will of wanting to be able to do something for her and for the one she loves.

So, I say... ok, ok! I'll do better this time, for once. I'll love myself once again and make a better 'Diwa' that I once were.

Comments

Popular Posts