One Chance in my Life Time

It was my big brother's wedding (December 12, 2004) that had my trying to look my very best. Trying to gain some weight and boy did that ever got me worried. When I was adding some pounds...at the last day of the fitting my top was abit tight and I could hardly breath. So it had to be refitted. On the night before the wedding, the dress arrived at my parents house and when I got there, my parents made me try the dress immediately. It fit me like a glove. I was actually abit worried at that time because it was my last day of period. *Thank god for t-back panty liners*

After the reception my cousin, Annalyn, wanted to take some pictures of us. Since it's the only time that anyone will ever see me and my brother all dressed up and looking *well* all hot and crispy. (lols)



My cousin and me
My Cousin and Me

I wonder when will I ever get married, but then of course I have to fix my life right now. I don't think I'll be ready for a huge commitment like that.

Comments

Dee said…
x_x look at those eye bags of mine. x_x i look worse now.

Popular Posts