More than words

· In a relationship now: Yes
· How long since last serious relationship: start counting November 24th, 2003
· Number of relationships longer than 3 months: two
· Number of relationships shorter than a month: one
· Longest relationship how many months: uh my current??
· Ever lived with a girlfriend/boyfriend (how many): nope.. not yet...
· Ever done the long distance thing: no way... i don't want long distance relationships
· Do you have faith in long distance relationships: not at all
· Do you date: ofcourse. if its a "date-date" with my boyfriend, yes.
· On dates do you pay or get paid for: both
· Describe your typical date: sweet and casual
· Ever been on a blind date: once, and I'm not going to do that ever again
· Ever dated more than one person at a time: uh.. once I guess...but it wasn't intentional
· Do you call or get called: he calls me, I call him, we send text messages, yes.
· Ever have "friends with benefits": yes, but I don't abuse it.
· Ever cheated: not really
· Ever had your heart broken: lots of times
· Ever been dumped: does being left for another girl count?
· Do you put out the first night: no.
· Last sexual episode: first and foremost I don't kiss and tell... my last sexual episode was in a dream.
· Do you kiss on the first date: nope.
· What kind of person gets your number: People who I trust.
· Ever been in love(how many times): Real romantic and deeply inlove for honest the truth... i guess three people.
· Say I love you even tho you didn't mean it: no. I rarely say those three words just out of nothing.
· Have any bitter ex's: yes.
· Bitter towards any ex's: I used to...but I learned to let go when I found Lyndon.
· Oldest person you've dated: Seven years older.
· Youngest person you've dated: two months younger than me.
· Around what age to you tend to date: mostly four to seven years older than me.
· Have relationships changed you: yes.
· Have your relationships been worthwhile: some of them yes.
· Where do you normally meet people for dating or relationships: I don't actually look for people to date with or relationships with.. they just happen. Mostly when friends come together or the internet.
· What defines a girlfriend/boyfriend: understanding, love, support, and patience.
· would you ever get married: I dunno... my parents were never married.. why should I? =p but maybe... someday...
· Key to a successful relationship: patience, understanding, and trust.
· Best attribute you bring to a relationship: support.
· Worst attribute you bring to a relationship: jealousy.
· Importance of relationships in your life: the feeling of being safe.

HAVE YOU EVER...
1) KISSED YOUR COUSIN: not really... but there was one time when I was a kid and that's it.
2) RAN AWAY: Kind of...Yes.
3) BROKEN SOMEONE'S HEART: Yes.
4) BEEN IN LOVE: More than I could imagine.
5) CRIED WHEN SOMEONE DIED: Yes.
6) BROKEN A BONE: my arm.. but not really broken.. but almost.
7) DRANK ALCOHOL: Tequilla, Rum, Gin, San Mig Light, Mule, Red & White Wine, whathaveyou~
8) LIED: yep.
9) CRIED IN SCHOOL: Twice.. one when I was in highschool because of some stupid Class Officer Nomination and one was my love broke my heart back in college.

WHICH IS BETTER:
10) COKE OR PEPSI: Coke. I wish there's more Coke Vanilla out there.
11) SPRITE OR 7UP: either way... but I still prefer coke.
12) GIRLS OR GUYS: depends on who they really are.
13) FLOWERS OR CANDY: chocolates
14) MUFF OR CLEAN: uh.. wha??
15) QUIET OR LOUD: -no comment-
16) BLONDES OR BRUNETTES: doesn't really matter.
17) BITCHY OR SLUTTY: Most of the time, I'm bitchy.
18) TALL OR SHORT: I don't want someone who's too tall
19) PANTS OR SHORTS: Pants

WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX
20) WHAT DO YOU NOTICE FIRST: His eyes, then his lips (how kissable they are), then his shoulders (how lovely to bite them with), then his buttocks... -ehem-
21) LAST PERSON YOU SLOW DANCED WITH: -uhmmm- I can't remember...
22) WORST THING TO DO: -=_=- *meep* kick him on the groin????? lolz kidding... worst thing to do is using him just a comfort zone.

THE LAST TIME:
23) SHOWERED: last night
24) HAD SEX?: like I said, once again... I don't kiss and tell...but if you asked me again.. i might say... none of your business.
25) HAD A GREAT TIME WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX: a lot. Just even a moment of time being next to my boyfriend is fine with me.

WHAT IS:
26) YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM: myself.. ahahahahahahha (wooooo ang hangin.. just kidding) my luck charm... well.. I actually lost it.. it's a silver pendant with the chinese symbol of the year of the sheep. :(
27) PERSON YOU HATE THE MOST: kilala ni Ian to. :p
28) THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY: I got good praises from my bosses and officemates.

FAVORITES:
29) COLOR: Black and Silver.
30) MOVIE: sci-fi, adventure, art films, comedy.
31) BOOK: my japanese dictionary.. =_= sometimes, my boyfriend talks to me in nihongo and I forget some of the words that I had to look them up before I reply from his text messages.
32) SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: Electronic Media with my teacher Mr. Fourteen.
33) JUICE: Mango.
34) CARS: New Beetle, Old Beetle, Combi, Carmangia
35) ICE CREAM: cookies and cream, oreo, rocky road, and Ian's home made ice creams.
36) HOLIDAY: Bonifacio Day.
37) SEASON: Summer.
38) BREAKFAST FOOD: Coffee, Hot pandesal with butter, bacon, and scrambled eggs.
39) MUSIC TO BROOD TO: Alternative Rock

DO YOU EVER:
40) SIT BY THE PHONE WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL ALL NIGHT: nah...if he's not going to call... i'd just sleep.
41) SAVE INTERNET CONVERSATIONS: ofcourse.
42) SAVE EMAILS: most of the important ones.
43) WISH YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE: sometimes...but not lately.
44) WISH YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX: NO WAY!
45) CRIED BECAUSE OF SOMEONE'S MEAN WORDS: hmm.. not really... I would just bit his/her head off when it happened.

BEST:
46) PERFUME: Polo... and my boyfriend's smell.
47) FRIEND: Ian
48) KISS: The first kiss my boyfriend gave me when I asked him.
49) ROMANTIC MEMORY: The time when I went to greenhills and my boyfriend when to see me and we ate at a Japanese restaurant then he made me wait for a few moment then when he got back he gave me a set of bath gels from the body shop.
50) MOST RECENT ADVICE GIVEN TO YOU: Just be yourself. :)

DO YOU:
51) COLOR YOUR HAIR: Once, but that wasn't intensional.. my aunt did it.
52) HAVE TATTOOS: Just fake sticker ones and those henna tatoos.
53) HAVE PIERCINGS: three of each ear.
5) OWN A WEBCAM: Used to.. and I'm thinking of buying a new one.
56) OWN A THONG: My cousin gave me one as a gift.. then I started liking them. :p
57) EVER GET OFF THE COMPUTER: if I need a rest. heheheheheh.
58) SPRECHEN SIE DEUTSCHE: niet.
59) HABLA ESPANOL: umpo.
60) QUACK: uhm... I know I'm crazy sometimes but not that far.

HAVE YOU/DO YOU/ARE YOU:
61) Stolen anything: when I was a kid. I stole money from my parents.
62) Smoke: Yes... trying to quit...I don't smoke infront of my friends who doesn't smoke, I don't smoke when I'm with my boyfriend. I don't smoke when I'm at my parent's house. I smoke when I'm at home.
63) Schizophrenic: maybe...
64) Obsessive: kind of.
65) Compulsive: in a way.
66) Obsessive-Compulsive: alright, alright, already.
67) Panic: not really.
68) Anxiety: depends on the situation.
69) Depressed: when something bad happened
70) Suicidal: only talks...
71) Obsessed with hate: nah.. its a waste of energy.
72) Dream of mutilated bodies, blood, death, and gore? once.
73) If you could be anywhere, where would you be? Right by my boyfriend.
74) Can you do anything freakish with your body? uhhh... i could move my little toe.. is that freakish enough?
75) What facial feature do you find the most attractive? eyes, lips.
76) Would you vote for a woman candidate for president: i don't know.. i don't vote. hah.
77) Would you marry for money? money isn't really everything.
78) Have you had braces? nope..almost.. but nope.
79) Do you pluck your eyebrows? that's got to hurt..!
80) Do you like hairy backs? NO.
81) Could you live without a computer? NO.
82) Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list, etc...? AIM, YM, MSN, IRC, ICQ
83) If so, how many people are on your lists? A LOT!!!!
84) If you could live in any past time period, which would it be? Nothing that I'd like to change...but I wouldn't know if I'd ever meet Lyndon.
85) Do you drink enough water? nope.
86) Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off? Depends.
87) What is your favorite fruit? Mangoes
88) Do you eat wheat bread or white? both.
89) Do you kiss on the first date? I sometimes ask =_=
90) Are you photogenic? If you're a good photographer, maybe.
91) Do you dream in color or black and white? Most of the time.
92) Are you wearing fingernail polish? On occassions.
93) Do you have any dimples? I dunno...sometimes.. but it's not prominent.
94) Do you remember being born? what kind of question is that?!
95) Why do you take surveys? I am taking this one, am I not?
96) Do you drink alcohol? didn't I answered this one before?
97) What is the best accent? Filipino.
98) Who do you want to kiss? The cat next door... kidding.. are you crazy? My boyfriend, ofcourse.
99) Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most? Sunrise.
100) Do you want to live to be 100? no.
101) Is a flat stomach important to you? uh...I rarely get fat..so I don't care.
102) Are you loyal? Yes, in a way.
103) Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs? I am openminded.
104) When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? off
105) Do you have nightmares frequently? Lately, none.
106) Do you like your nose? not really, but my dad said it's cute. "CUTE?!"
107) Do you think you can draw well? Ofcourse. I took fine arts fer crying out loud.
108) At what age did you find out Santa Claus wasn't real? Seven.
109) How many pairs of shoes are in your closet? Seven
110) Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like variety? Depends on the mood.
111) Do you write poetry? Yep.
112) Do you snore? No, I don't...but how would I know... I'm asleep.
113) Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides? front mostly.
114) Dog/cat? Cat.
115) Do you lick stamps? nope.
116) Do you use an electric can opener? no.
117) Have you ridden in a hot air balloon? Once.
118) Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain? Emotional pain can cause trauma and that hurts more than getting physical pains.
119) Favorite TV shows? Friends, American Idol.
120) Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed? can't really say...
121) Do you prefer a piano or violin? both.. but i think violin is better.
122) Are you a sex addict? nope.
123) Do you know someone who has cancer? yes.
124) Do you like to argue? Depends on what is to argue.
125) Do you hunt? In Ragnarok, yeah. :p
126) Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants? depends.
127) Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? a museum.
128) Do you have a middle name? What is it? duh, ofcourse I do and it's my mom's last name.
129) Are you basically a happy person? A friend of mine said that I'm always in a cheerful disposition
130) Are you tired? kind of...

131) Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today? Tall Hot Cafe Mocca with Hazzle nut.
132) How many phones do you have in your house? just one.
133) How long is your hair? Its at the middle of my back and I'm thinking of cutting it already.
134) Do you get along with your parents? Most of the time.
135) What color of eyes do you prefer? Doesn't matter.
136) First name? Diwa
137) Were you named after anyone? nope.
138) Do you wish on stars? Yeah... so I'm hopeless-romantic, what can I say?
139) When did you last cry? last night... I was watching a sad movie.
141) Do you like your handwriting? My hand writting varies. Sometimes I like it.. sometimes I'm just tired and it looks like one of those secretary like handwritting. what do you call them again?
142) Who do you admire and why? I used to admire someone but he lost his way...
143) What is the #1 priority in your life? Survived the day.
144) What is your favorite lunchmeat? Steak.
145) Any bad habits? smoking??
146) What is your most embarrassing CD? uhhhh.... I don't think I have any...
147) If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? I guess.
148) Are you a daredevil? depends on the mood.
149) Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I don't think I did.
150) Have you ever stolen anything? I already answered this...geeze.
151) Do looks matter? so.. so..
152) Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? The words "Actually", "In fairness"
153) Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? It could help to be wishful thinking. :)
154) Do fish have feelings? Try watching Finding Nemo. :)
155) Are you trendy?: Nah...
156) How do you release anger? I try to meditate...and look for something to eat.
157) Where is your second? second what??
158) Do you trust others easily? Nope.
159) What was your favorite toy as a child? G.I. Joe
160) What class in school do you think is totally useless? none.
161) Do you like sappy love songs? rarely... maybe those classic love songs sang by Nina Simone or Tracy Chapman.. or Barry Maniloe
162) Have you ever been on radio or television? I was interviewed in Digital Tour last 2002.
163) Do you have a journal? yes...two of them actually.. a private one and this public one.
164) Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah.
165) Have you ever been in another country? Nope.
166) What do you look for in a girl/guy? trustworthy.
167) What is/are your nicknames? di, wadi, diws, awid, Macky, thepoet, Cerri, Neoma, Dez
168) Would you bungee jump? maybe.. but I'm afraid of jumping on very high places. It took me a while to even jump from a high diving board.
169) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nah.
170) What are you worried about right now? my officemate.
171) Do you think you are strong? I can be.
172) What's your least favorite thing in the world? uh... skirts. I mean they are ok.. but I RARELY wear one..only when I don't have anything else to wear.

Comments

Anonymous said…
*stares at number 14 question, muff or clean* ... @_@;
Dee said…
uh... sorry pow-kun...i'm naive.. i dunno what that is.
Anonymous said…
and now you do know! :D and now we can space out together in embarrassment, like so @_@;
Anonymous said…
damn mouse clicks. above comment was mine. :P

... *spaces out some more* @_@;
Anonymous said…
Gawd..that was long...>_<
Dee said…
ahaha yeah... i was thinking.. why am I answering this survey at the weee hours in the morning. @_@;

Popular Posts