Oyasumi nasai, koibito

Just wanting to save my chat with my bf last night in yahoo. Having to work in an opposing company of my boyfriend's work place sure makes it harder for our relationship. So I'm cherishing every moment that he could spare.



( Our Yahoo Conversation )

I pray that I could have more of his time and not affect his work. Please... just a little more time. and a little more patience for me... my heart aches for the love that he used to give me. If it is to exchange my everything, my all...just to have this, would I take it? Or would it be too selfish to even ask it? I cannot bare my sad thoughts to the public just to be more patient than ever. There came the time that I once demanded for his time and he did gave it to me but after that I felt guilty for he had to get away from being with his folks that time. When I know that he rarely sees them since his parents live in Japan. alas... what is a girl like me had to do to have more patience?

Comments

Popular Posts