waddewbur

Blunt GirlFirst of all, happy birthday to Bea. :)
Sorry if I wasn't in the office.. i had to take a long rest.. my allergies started acting up when I got home. =_= I took some medicine that my big brother told me to take whenever my allergies shows up. The meds was too strong I wasn't able to wake up early.

Anyway.. i somewhat have a slight fever. =_= my head's aching. I miss my boyfriend.. and ye ye.. i know I should stop making "papansin" to him but I can't help it. I miss him too much.

I even sent an SMS to babycake just so I could tell her to say hi to him for me. >_<

blah.. what am I thinking?! Ian called me to ask me out with Charms and adam.. but I'm too tired. so sorry dear. My mom even asked me to go with them.. but I don't want to leave my room. *sigh*

Comments

behja said…
wehe, ngayon ko lang nalaman na may boyfriend ka pala O_o

la lang, nagpaparamdam lang. get better soon. and hey, you'll have plenty of time to go out during the summer, ne?
Dee said…
summer's more hectic of a schedule than I would expect it would be. I'm working in a company opposite to my boyfriend's.

he's in mobius and I'm in level up. Seems too ironic isn't it? we rarely go out anymore.. talk to each other either. I would always try to ask him out but he'd always decline. what am I to do? I need him next to me.

Popular Posts