The World Doesn't Revolve Around You.

I, most of the time, crave for attention but I didn't want to be in the lime light too much either. I remember when I was in college; I was saddened when a friend of mine said something to me, or was he a friend even? In any case he told me that I shouldn't be too attached to friends because most of them come and goes; that I should be prepared to be alone. What a sad thought... I guess he was telling me that I shouldn't be too attached to HIM in particular. Ever since then, I just minded my own business and never stick my nose into his life. I then realized that I wasn't much of a friend to him at all than he is to me.

"So friends come and go."
The thought linger from the back of my head over and over again. Alas, they were never really my friends and just acquaintances. I fall from the shooting star that I thought I found my crowed. Once again, I was alone.

The previous test I posted here on my blogger the one how guys see me? That one was a lie, I took the test twice. The first one, described me as the shadow; that men will only notice me a light year away before they would even realize what I great girl I am.

Early this morning, my Yahoo! Status was set to "I only exist to you, when I am dead." My boyfriend saw it and it annoyed him. I'm being too dramatic once again. Well, what can I say, I wanted his attention and I got it. Maybe not a nice and sweet one but he talked to me. *plays "U2 – Sweetest Thing"*

He then asked me to think more positive than this and it'll help me do better things. I used to be perky; I was always in a happy disposition, but what happened? I guess I'm too affected of my recent past.

Comments

Popular Posts