Follow me...

Prelude: For those who are looking for me and been missing my unscheduled almost monthly layouts, my apologies for not updating my blogger for quite sometime now. Someone posted something from my old blogger asking what has become of my websites and why aren't my blogs updated.

I've been "busy", in short.

Further onto the details...

Things are somewhat ok, I guess. I love my boyfriend first and fore-most (that will never change). Lately, I have been selfish and been hiding from the world that I used to know. Some of the people in the web group (Philweavers) that I am in had been worried. I used to have more websites than anyone else. Sorry if I couldn't keep my poeticpixel alive. The reason is, time has been running thin when I started working in web companies in my past softrigger, 25by8, and so on and so forth. Now, I'm an in-house web designer in a gaming company. Some of my friends knows what company it is...Though may I request to them not to divulge my where-abouts. Since it is hard to maintain a simple identity from being a well known web-designer then turns into an urban legend.

Lately, I've been hiding from some stalker that suddenly popped out of nowhere. Stalker from other groups that I am in. Although, it was somewhat strange since I have been long in-active in that group and now they come looking for me.

Being busy - I'm still addicted to online games and one of my favorite is Ragnarok Online. I still can't get away from it. Then, here comes the R.O.S.E. Online. Ofcourse we can't wipe out the Gun Bound out from my list. Aside from this, occasional free-lance projects that sometimes irritates me. Keeping myself to be reminded that it's all for the money. This will sustain me the way I live. My luxury expenses - Starbucks coffee, Blueberry cheese cakes, sansrival, an occasional pack of cigarettes and my daily snacks in the office.

New Layout - Yes, its simple; Too simple to some people's taste, but I like creating simple layouts now. Being in the web industry since 1998 seems to be saturating my ideas and creativity. I think, I need a long vacation. The layout is just a quick one... I still have to fix the damn CSS since it's not working out right in my Firefox. The illustrated character is my lil poetess, my alter-ego who's always been cute, funny, and perky.

Comments

Dee said…
testing

Popular Posts