Is there anything that you can't do?

"Is there anything that you can't do?"

My officemate introduced me to a guy who was from LU before and a friend of hers asked me that question when we were talking through yahoo. He was very impressed that I could draw; I could paint; I could write poetry and stories; and all other geeky stuff. I said to him... "well.. I can't sing for one thing" then I smiled.

He's the type of guys who rarely sleeps. He has three jobs; an animator (3d); a video editor; and some other freelance that I don't know what. Then he has a night life, going to Malate and all that shit. My officemates would always try to ask me out and go with them, but i'm not that type of person who goes to malate. Heck, I don't even want to leave my place for any reason.

The thought of that question lingered in my head when he once again boasted my talent to my officemate when he visited his friends there. I know I should have blushed but it i didn't. The thought of knowing that those talents of mine have been sleeping while i kept myself busy with games and work. One of these days, I need a vacation and do all those stuff that I love to do once again. Funny how my boyfriend told the same thing to me about a year ago. *sigh* How does time flies so fast?

Comments

Popular Posts