Looking for a constellation

Do you sometimes see yourself curse in this life-time until the next? making yourself feel punished and try to constantly avoid that state of being alone? Playing games and trying to live in that life? how you wished that your life is as perfect as the one you are playing. Wake up, man!!! Think of yourself and live what you're supposed to.

I found myself the same situation but I am trying to step out of it. I made myself work in the company that holds the game that I love and then restrictions comes in. My happiness in the game was cut down to 80%. But from a point of view from a friend of mine who was once in my guild in Chaos. I'm now the toy maker in a toy factory. Sacrifices has to be done.

I met someone who's interesting enough to talk to and I then saw my old-self in him. I used to live for the moment. Last night I went with my officemate to her friend's place and it was the first time that I really went out leaving the game behind and just see the world that is infront of me. I could say it was a nice feeling. How I want to share that feeling with the love of my life (bee, I miss you, get well soon).

Comments

Popular Posts