The Toy Maker

I felt bad that I was forced to leave my guild in the Main Worlds in pRO. By Monday, I have to leave those guilds that I loved since the beta days. Cerridwen of Centuria II Gefenica; Neoma of the Shadow Circle Silvers in Chaos; Bella Donna & thepoet of Jedi_Ronins™ in Loki. I am now stuck in Sakray.

A friend of mine made me realize that my situation isn't as worse as it is, when I heard about the new policy in the office that made my happiness in playing Ragnrok cut down to 80%. She told me that I am one of "the toy maker in a toy factory."

I'm the one who should be thinking of making the game fun for the others and not for myself. Speaking of which, both me and my hubby are somewhat toy makers. So I see the point of this now. =)

Well said my friend. My thanks. :) I feel better now... hehe.. there are other games anyway. Gunbound, R.O.S.E., RF Online, yahoo scrabbles... (lolz.. just kidding on the scrabbles.. I suck at it.)

Speaking of GunBound...I almost cry when I logged in last night and saw a gift box blinking in my monitor. My baby gave me gifts. New clothes and a pet to go with it. It maybe nothing to other but to me its so sweet. I love you bee. I hope you're ok now.

Comments

Unknown said…
RPG adik talaga :P

Popular Posts