Yaoi: Level-C (Rated-R)

It was like college again when the first time I heard the word “Hentai”. To my curiosity back in college, I would often ask my circle of friends that what is a “Hentai” looks like. Some of them would just tell me “it’s perverted.” And that I should no longer pursue on watching them or looking at any hentai mangas.

My first Hentai - A college mate came to me looking for one of my friends who he was going to give back a VHS tape but couldn’t find him. He asked of me to give the tape back to my friend whenever I see him around. So I took it and gave the guy a wave goodbye. I then looked at the title of the VHS tape – “LA Blue Girl.” (Though, it was in Japanese. I could not translate the rest of the caption) Way back then, I didn’t know what “LA Blue Girl” is supposed to be. There’s no other description on the cover or any pictures. I just thought that it’s prolly just a copy of a copy of the original.

Within the days that I was in school, I wasn’t able to find my friend who owns the tape. I came home; my parents and my brother weren’t around. With my curiosity of what the tape was and my hunger for anime, I place the tape in the VHS player. And there it was, my eyes widened and felt so shocked to see tentacles and what is and what’s not supposed to happen. My initial reaction would just turn the player off but I didn’t. I finished the tape just before any of my family member arrived that night.

I walked out of my parents’ room shocked and still trying to think of what my reaction should be after watching the movie. And you’d think I’d learn from being so curious about something, eh?

Just this afternoon, my officemate showed me the DVD Level-C anime and that she wasn’t able to view it. She practically begged me to convert it to a VCD format. After years in college, I know what Yaoi and Hentai means. Still it’s the first time that I’d actually see a Yaoi video tape. So, I gladly volunteered. It wasn’t me who could actually convert a DVD since I don’t have a DVD reader or writer, yet. So I acted innocently to my brother and asked a favour to convert the DVD.

I waited in my room for my brother to give me back the DVD and the copy. My brother came to my room after an hour and he told me to look at the VCD if the copy was ok.

@_@ I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH ANY MORE YAOI VIDEO TAPE EVER AGAIN.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Best regards from NY!
» »

Popular Posts