Dream: Mirror Story 1

"Why my love..?"

"Why is it that every time I think of you and look at you, I feel this pain in my chest?" The girl called to him as he just stood by the window looking out on the horizon. "Why don't you say anything?" she thought to herself as she waited for an answer still he keeps looking outside and towards the ocean.

For a short period of that moment the girl's facial expression turned to nothing and let down his head, "there's someone else... isn't it?"

"NO..!" finally he uttered with abit of disdain still he didn't look at her while still looking out the window.

"Then what's wrong? Why can't you look at me straight and talk to me... I mean... really talk to me?"

"I... I can't think right now," He moved away from the window and towards his desk, full of papers and bills that he had to tend to. "I have too much to do."

"Alright," The girl shook her head trying not to cry though it gives more ache in her heart that anyone could imagine. "If that's what you wish... then so be it. But know this... you are the second person that I ever trully loved and maybe even more than my first. But you keep on ignoring me like I'm somebody else.

"You used to care for me. I've always been there for you when YOU needed me even if you didn't. Didn't that matter anything to you..? I helped you when you're in dire stray. I would die for you, if need be."


"I never asked you to do that for me," the man felt a painful rush into his heart as the girl waited for an answer but he just sighed.

"I guess..." the girl turned and walked slowly at the door and said, "I'm not needed anymore."

For a few moment the man just stood there and thought of his bills and paper the need attending. The sound of the door closed and there was silence. The man quickly looked outside to see if she's there then walked outside and she's no longer near the place. The man went back in and turned on the television as if nothing happened.

(to be continued...)

Comments

Popular Posts