Go Pets

I've been eyeing this app a month ago and I always forget to download it. Just last night that I remembered of trying it out. The moment that I signed in and opened the app. It was really slowing my system and to think that my computer is somewhat built for heavy graphics.

My PC's System
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
System Memory 512.5
Processor Speed 1796.9 Mhz
DirectX Version 9.0c
Display Device NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Display Memory 128.0

Around four o'clock this morning, I opened my gopets and just looking around while chatting in Yahoo. A dog got lost and visited my desktop. The first GoPet that jumped in my pc turned out to be Don's gopet. Isn't it funny? I don't know. I think it's cruel. The only person that I haven't seen in ages and the only person who I want to be with more than anyone and doesn't have time to see me, his gopets invades my desktop.

All in all Gopets sucks, but maybe its just me.

Comments

Popular Posts