I need your guidance

Dear God where is the Angel of heaven that I call my own. If you are out there and listening I really need your help right now. I don't know what to do. Something came up and I really need help right now. Please. Dear God help me. Give me the wisdom. Give me the strength. Help me see things clear. I need your guidance.

Its about my job. I know its a tough call. I came back from the office just a few minutes ago. We did some event. Someone... a friend of mine from one of my group (Philweavers.net) suddenly talked to me, wanting to pirate me into the company they are working in right now. He said I still have yet to go to the 'interview' and see how much they are willing to pay me to leave the company I am in right now. But the thing is... I'm already starting to love where I am (or somewhat feeling loyal). And the perks! oh the perks. Gawddammit.... I can't think straight. GM Kaeko's starting to have fans now. heh I wish her good luck on keeping those guys not to drool over her.

Tomorrow.. or later rather, I'll be attending the Netopia Cyber League and then attend this concert of my best friend in Hard Rock. I forgot the title of event there but I'm going to dress up as Princess Lea. Since they said that it's going to be a free entrace if one goes in costume from starwars. Too bad that I had cut my hair too short. I need the "buns".

Comments

behja said…
just follow your heart.. :)
Dee said…
Not all can be ruled by the heart my dear... not all.

Popular Posts