Just thinking out loud

Its been more than a year that I've been playing Ragnarok, GunBound, MU Online, and other online MMO's. I'm actually not much of a gamer before... I used to be one of those work-a-holics who only think about the successful output in my profession and not have any form of emotional attachment to any guy. But things change because of one game. And that is Ragnarok. In a sense, it opened another prospect in my life that life isn't composed of just work. Although, to my dad he thinks that being a gamer is just a waste of time and money. To some extent, it is. But I am now working as a 'Toy Maker' in a 'Toy Factory'. In some foolish effort of making some games more entertaining for the other gamers, in my part, it gives a good feeling. Still...this is not what I actually wished for. But just to make ends meat & fill in that empty space, I need to work.

I've grown to be too emotionally attached to a certain guy who is close to being perfect. A gamer; He can drive; Intelligent; He can sing; He knows how to speak french (the language of love, as they say); He knows how to speak nihongo; I think he can cook, but I have yet to taste his cooking. (IF he ever tries to cook for me); Somewhat responsible; Kind; He's somewhat sweet; Optimist; He's not possessive (kinda too much, I think); He knows abit of martial arts; He's more of a work-a-holic than I am ^_^; On the physical aspect - He's tall; He's stong; He can satisfy my "hunger" more than ten times; He's attractive (to my taste); He has a kissable lips; He has the eyes that I can just stare all day; He has this certain smell that I really like =p (ok, I'm being too personal). But I'm proud to say that he's MINE.

Funny how things change through the years. I told myself when I was in highschool, that I don't want owning anyone and anyone owning me. I take it all back. I'm all yours, Lyndon. (I'm all yours, baby ^_^ *hugs*) Everytime, I hug that Dragon Plushie of mine, I always think of you. Since, after all, you are related to where it came from. I also hug that stuff toy that you gave me. heh...unfortunately, I used up all of the gel bath soup that you bought for me last year.

Everynight, I always think of you before I sleep and that I wish to be right next to you; feeling your warm body. I remember when I was in your house and I was just sitting on your lap and just hug you...its such a nice feeling. I remember the first time you gave me a massage and that I was looking all weird... ^^; Then that time when we watched 'Scary Movie 3'. Do you remember the part that I jumped abit when there was this scene of the ring? It was embarassing but it felt good coz I saw you smile and heard you laugh and then you held me tight. Then, there's the time when you rushed to my house because I collapsed the other day. It almost made me cry because I knew that you care.

I miss your smell, my baby...I miss your smile, my darling...I miss your voice, my sweety...especially when you wispher in my ear that you love me. Wish you were here, baby.

Comments

Popular Posts