Mos Eisley Night

Yes for the very first time after four months of not being able to really go out and have fun I went to see my best friend Ian's gig at the Mos Eisley Night in Hard Rock Cafe. It was a get together of StarWars Fans and all those who wore starwars costumes can get in for free.

Since it was a sudden decision, I just barrowed the costume of my officemate's girl friend.

See my hair there? Yeah it's really short. My hair was almost at my waist before I decided to get a hair cut.




The other type of princess lea. I really like her costume.. but If I wear
that kind of costume I'd better get my boyfriend to come along with me; just
incase someone would ever try something. That's my best friend Ian holding the chain.

A Geek Dating Game. This was a laugh when Darth Vader said: I don't like Miss #1 because I had bad experiences with queens from my past. AHAHAHA. After this the bands started to play. I waited for the last band since that was the Silent Sanctuary (Ian's Band) who played.


Comments

Ian said…
Astig pics! Woot! =)

Popular Posts