MU Online part2



Playing the game once more. I thought after sending a letter to Axelia, I'd die from boredom. I, then, finally got to create an "Invisibility Cloak" that will take you to the Blood Castle where there's this event that will take you to a hord of monsters and need to kill a certain wizard. I didn't get far from the bridge since I was lagging and still too weak (Level 27). Well, for three times of playing with two to three hours of game time.. I'd say...I did pretty well.

Sad playing all alone

Although, thinking about it.. in three days, I got myself up to level 40 in R.O.S.E. but I was in 'addict' mode.

One thing again, I don't like the game without the alt-tab. I couldn't see my msgs in YM. so I have to set my status in YM that i'm playing MU Online and there's no alt-tab. One friend of mine told me that there's program that which will enable the game to be played in window mode. hmmm... should I take the risk?

After my first try in the Blood Castle event, I just walked around and went to BAV the Vault Keeper. Then over hearing some other players it just hit me... they are ROLE PLAYING. I thought I'd never see the day in MU that there'd be some role players. I then saw one of the dark knight kneeled before the Elf that helped him while giving his thanks. zOMG! He actually friggin KNEELED! I thought.

I couldn't resist, I had to say hello to them. The elf responded and then they continue on with their business. I still can't resist this nagging in my head "How'd he do that?" So then, I sent a whisper to the knight and asked him how. He was kind enough to teach me.. and also kind enough to give me some pointers AND angels! angels like fearie sprites.

Mingling with humans


After a while, some other dark knight over heard what I was saying to the higher leveled knight about me being new and all. He volunteered to show me around but only to the extent of his knowledge since he doesn't play much, he said. I must say it was such a relief to see good players once again...aside from the usual money beggars. The guy told me he's playing somewhere in the states.. hmmm.. I didn't know that MU is internationally accessible, is it?

I guess, I found another new game to play with but...shhhh.... I shouldn't be telling the office that I'm starting to like the game. lolz... I'll play MU until RF Online comes in, I guess. heehee... but for now. RO's kinda getting old on me.. same problem...same shit everyday... I meaning hackers and scummers. But then.. other MMO's have a lot of these also.

WATCH OUT FOR MORE MU ONLINE REPORTS...untill.. i find another mmo'games to play with. ;)

---------- added post ---------
5:37am
waaaaaaaaa nuuuuuuuuuu... server maintenance.... nuuuuuuuuuuuu
within next week.. magiging busy nanaman ako... have to meet up with my freelance client... me mga updates silang papagawa sa akin.... nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... tapos nasira pa yung isang hard drive ko.. na nandun yung aking mga RO stuffs... nuuuuu.. my whole collection of ragnarok animation.. nuuuuuuuuuuuu... my DLA issue 11 to 28... nuuuuuuuu... nuuuu huhuhuhuhuhu T_T *ahh tulog na nga* me bukas pa. ^_^; btw.. when you type this ^^ in MU your character chuckles (guy version) or giggles and she covers her mouth. (elf version) I really like what the elf looks like in MU.. she's almost exactly what my cerri looks like in RO.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Seems like you're enjoying MU ^_^ Hehehe!

Popular Posts