MU Online Philippines

I know I really don't like diablo and all but I had to check the game out for my boyfriend. Its been a total of eight hours in two days that I played the game. I still have much to learn about it. Too little information in-game and on the website about the maps on how to get there.

Axelia, my bf's character in MUmy Cerridwen killing a huge bug @_@

At my first try... I felt like such a first class 'noob' (novice). I couldn't take it and had to send an SMS to my boyfriend to come and help me. So he went online and played with me for a few minutes.

I could say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was... only people aren't so into "RP`ing" (Role Playing). I then came to this pub in Lorencia and the background music was soooo nice.. i could just keep my character there and listen for a while.
Then I tested some weapons and I get to use two swords. So my Cerri's a dual weilder. wahahaha... what's more exciting is that there are dragons. DRAGONS, my love!!!! *squeels*

I do love dragons. I sooo love them.. and I pout everytime I had to whack each lil dragons just to level up. I wish I could make them as a pet.. just like my lil Cerridwen in pRO Chaos who has a lil pet dragon named 'eryx'

Cerridwen as a dual weilder whacking a lil dragon

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahaha MU Online's fun. ^_^ I was really into it and then all of a sudden MY server vanished. Like, I checked every other server and only mind disappeared so I quit. Just when I got really good equips too. *found the admin game* Wish you luck! ;)
Dee said…
ohmy.. sad to hear that... maybe one day..i'd come back and party with me, ne?
Anonymous said…
I think angela was playing on a private server and not the legal one ;)

As for pet's the Fairy Elf can have pets all you need to do is find orbs of summon and that will add a permanent spell for you to summon pets which by the way unlike in RO your pets help you fight and they defend you as well ;)
Dee said…
ang hirap kasi kung mag-isa lang.. kinda boring... its the RP that I wish for...

Popular Posts