Living on the Edge

Boarders – I am thinking of turning that empty sala at home into two rooms and get boarders from my office. If my dad says yes to me, I still have to find some money for the construction and payment for the carpenters that I am going to hire. *Stupid money. Why should problems always start with money?*

I’m down to my last 500 pesos till the next pay day. Yes, you heard me right. 500 pesos -- the next pay day is after two weeks. 500 pesos will only take me a week or even less to survive. My computer at home is busted and I do mean busted. It’s having the blue screen of death while trying to re-install the OS. It had a virus of some sort and ate all of my files. Yes, all of my files. Weee! (*sarcastic enjoyment*) =_= *sigh* my screenshots, my mp3s, my psds, my fonts, my works, my projects (esp my projects), my photo collections, my naruto OST cd1 & cd2.

Most of my works have not yet been backed up and it’s all GONE. I lost all of my contacts with my outside clients and I don’t know how I’ll be able to do my job. Good thing, I have a client who I made a tattoo design for him almost three years ago remembered me and got a hold of me while staying online late in the office. But I still don’t know how to do my work without a computer. I’m glad that my brother made me use his computer for a while but it’s taking a while for me to get used to his computer with all the limitations, which he specifically told me not to install anything. No PHP & MySQL bundle for the localhost. *I miss my PC*

Today, I was supposedly going to see my best friend’s gig at the Fete de la Musique in El Pueblo but instead I went on to a business venture with some members of the shadowmaidens club. Yes, the known shadowmaidens guild in pRO Chaos & Fenrir is now known as a club for Filipino Girl Gamers. Or should I call it “islash gg.” This is the reason why I’m down to 500. I’ve been trying to get a hold on some people who owe me money but to no prevail. (Still thinking of how to pay my Meralco bills *disconnection notice on Monday*)

With all of these things happening at the back of my head, all is still well. Although, I still have to find a way to survive and feed myself and hope that my brother gets a job and my dad to yes to my proposal.

Comments

Popular Posts