Revelation - by Broken Sunday

Revelation
by Broken Sunday

I sacrifice and still you're disappointed
And I worry that it's never gonna change.
Just for once I need a little bit of assurance;
Something to let me know you're proud.

PRE:
Don't be afraid to say that I'm good enough for you.

CHORUS:
Is it over? Is it over?
The rain erodes the stone until it's soft and left alone.
Is it over? Are we over?
Just make it worth your time or let me know to let go
And I'll be fine.

I tried and hoped and bled to be the person
That you told me I should be.
But it's so damn hard for me to show you,
Years of holding it in.
Now it almost feels to late to try.

PRE

CHORUS

BRIDGE:
You are more than I could ever hope for you to be.
It's so hard for me to show you just what I'm holding.
It's almost to late to try...

CHORUS



A friend of mine sent this link to me and made me listen to that song. In what's happening to me right now, I can't deny that I couldn't relate because it really pokes my heart out just reading the lyrics "Is it Over? Is it over? just make it worth your time or let me know to let go." And I did try so hard to be the girl that he told me to be.

Comments

Popular Posts