Elfen Leid

it was the first time that i've watched the whole episode. at first, the gore was unexpected but then again, I think I've seen worse (Kill Bill part 1, to think of one). the actions was good and the lines were (for lacking of better words) very interesting. In some scenes I would start to cry (for the reason, I am not so clear about). Maybe, it's because that "Lucy" and the rest like her suffered too many bad things. I thought, I could relate on that.

I wish I could just forget about the bad things that I have done and the bad things that had happen to me. Lately, (come to think of it) my life is not so bad. It's starting to feel right. I could really smile now (knowing that past friends tried to make me happy, make me forget). As I recall what Lyndon told me something that only I can be the once to make myself happy or myserable.

These past few months that I had endured, I've met people and saw their own lives. Some of them had worse and some of them were somewhat weirder than mine, but in any case, these things happened for a reason. "Why do we fall? So that we can pick ourselves up." - Batman Begins.

Comments

Popular Posts