Helpless

I wish I could understand you, sometimes
why do you tend to be so quiet, I ask
then just say the same thing...
a quiet man, who is
wishing to say things
ending up doing
nothing.
helplessly, i try...
hopelessly, i wait...
a cry from my soul
and from the dark
I wait in vain.
silently,
patiently.
an un-endin song
in my mind
piecing through the heart;
how I'd wish to hold you in my arms
but there's no one there.
like the wind blowing a leaf, I am
floating to no where
but to somewhere, i do not know.
trying to look back
though, I'm lost

Comments

Anonymous said…
The heart may freeze, or it can burn
The pain will ease if I can learn
There is no future,
There is no past
I live this moment as my last...

There's only us,
There's only this
Forget regret
Or life is yours to miss
No other road,
No other way
No day but today...

I can't control
My destiny
I trust my soul
My only goal is just...
to be.

There's only now,
There's only here
Give in to love
Or live in fear
No other path
No other way
No day but today...

(we may perform Rent again sometime in the future. meheh... sana lang)
iamnasra said…
Enjoyed reading this poem
Thank you for sharing it with us

Popular Posts