Trying To Move On

One o'clock in the morning, and I was still in the office. Last night, as I walk across the streets of Makati, there was a car; a fast car that's coming towards me and I thought it was 'him' from the driver's seat as it slowed down for a few moment. He just looked like him but it was a different car. Was it him, really? I caught his glance and then he looked away and drove as the traffic light turned green. How could I move on without knowing that he'll be ok and that i'll be ok?

I'm not sure if it was really him, maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. i could hardly remember his face anymore.. but i know the feeling is still there.

People are telling me to just let go already... but its hard

I never had the chance to say good bye.

Comments

Anonymous said…
its alright ,it takes time.

"everything will be okay in the end, if its not okay its not the end..."
Brony Joe said…
I know exactly how you feel. You're not alone.
Anonymous said…
maybe it's a mirage... anyways, just move on and don't get carried away.
Dee said…
"don't get carried away." Carried away about what? about totally forgetting him? For what I am seeing.. it would seem that HE has totally forgotten about me. Not a single hello that I've heard from him even if I try to say hi.
Anonymous said…
I never had the chance to say goodbye.

We never really do. ~_~

Popular Posts