Getting Too Close

Most of the time, it bothers me when an officemate talks to people about your personal life behind your back and you'd only realize it that you're the HOT new item of gossips in the office after people asks questions about you already.

So, it would seem that a lot of people really like to talk about other people but they do not realize that when or if they are now at the HOT seat they’d be all fuming and ranting just like I am doing now. How mature can one get? Whenever, I face some people who are such a wiseacre that can also be defined as a “B I A T C H” (from what my friend commented about that person).

Yes, of course, they do the part of their job in the office so I do try not to mind it. Also, sometimes its ok having them to be somewhat close to you... but it is really annoying that they think they know you already. Like for example:

You’re just sitting there by your desk when someone in the department would tease you about something that doesn’t even make sense. They tease you with some guy and trying to dig up some dirt in you. (My evil half would start to scream behind my head: *oh wait* I’m sorry. I don’t know what the heck you are talking about and why the heck do you care? STFU! B!atch! If you don’t want me to dig up some dirt on you don’t try to mess with me.)

From what I’ve experience from my college days, you can’t really call someone as a friend if they haven’t gone through along side you with all of your troubles and problems. Thus, it takes time for me to really trust someone unless they’ve proven it to me.

All talks but no action = Nothing.

Comments

Manny said…
Nyek! ano yun parang highschool? Uso parin pala ang mga pair-ups at love teams sa office-world... hmmm... Akala ko at some point, all adults become mature enough...

La lang just passing through :D
Dee said…
yeah.. asal bata nga sya madalas e.
Anonymous said…
first we try then we trust - entrapment
Lia Amanda said…
Trust no one. =)

Hehehe.

Cold shoulder treatment always works :)

Play dumb and they'll get fed up with the whole thing.
Dee said…
Rocket Dog.. I am aware of the office liability... but I know my worth. I work and do my job well. They have nothing to say about that.. as for my manners in the office... I do not fool around with them and tell them joke that could hurt them. I told one officemate about it already. and they all know what and how i feel.
Dee said…
I just had enough of her.

Popular Posts