God's Greatest Gift

What do you think God's greatest gift is?

I think the greatest gift is having the choice to make your own path and go for it. Lately, I have been blessed with a lot of things. Mostly in the office that's actually shaping me up right now (and yeah... getting a bit of some fat on the side ^_^ )

I wanted something meaningful to my work but didn't have the guts to do it. It also got me so scared that if I pass up this chance; I'll never be able to get another opportunity on it. The next day, I poured my heart out...

Even if I didn't get what I wanted, I still felt good... because I know I tried my best. But if I do get it... oh man! what a happy day it would be and what more challenging event it'll take place for me.

But right now... my chance is still waiting for me to make a move... and I will. Oh, yes, I will. And we'll just see how things go after a month's time.

I'll tell you guys all the details after all of these obstacles are through. Just wish my luck. ^_^ (To be continued...)

Comments

Popular Posts