In the world of MMOG's

Yes, I am now telling myself that I'm somewhat of a gamer. A late bloomer... but a gamer none the less. I heard about the game Fly For Fun from a friend of mine (Masamuneko and Jed) . Curious enough, I looked at the website and downloaded the game. Unfortunately for me, it took a while for me to download since I only have a dial-up at home.

The moment it finished download at seven in the morning of last week, I installed it and ran it for the first time. To my curiosity, the game loaded nicely and connected easily. The graphics reminded me of somewhat an OZ World type and the function to play is like R.O.S.E; the characters which you start in looked closely enough as a novice in Ragnarok; Interface wise or gui... it looked cute and layed out like RF. (AHAHA) I do like cute stuff.. but sometimes I want to play hard core. Flyff kinda reminds me of MU, one can't do an alt-tab but if it weren't for the 2d type of view even if its a 3d game MU would be better. Too bad with Flyff, I don't know if there's a screenshot button there. I think there is none... or I could be wrong

Dezdemona at your service
Dezdemona at your service

Comments

Popular Posts