Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Note: Stop here if you don't want to read any spoilers or anything that might ruin your expectations on the movie. Final Fantasy: Advent Children {Cloud}
I finally got my own copy of Final Fantasy: Advent Children. The one that I've been waiting for a year now. I haven't really finished playing the Game of Final Fantasy VII when it was released since I never really owned a playstation and I'm guessing that I never will be. I love Cloud so much when I had my chance to play the game. My brother would always guide me where to go since he'd finished it a dozen times.

Final Fantasy: Advent Children {Tifa}
The fight scenes are amazing to watch and the graphics are really well done. I'm really impressed how it's been rendered (I don't know if they are using Maya but my brother said that it's done in Maya). Story wise... it was ok, never really had a huge plot but it's still AOK to me. At the end of the movie, it made me shed a bit of tears. I always cry on these kind of endings. I know I cried when I saw Aerie died in the game.

TifaKadajCloudAerie

Comments

skysenshi said…
Maya ba gamit nila? Ibang companies kasi hindi Maya ang gamit eh, especially some Japanese companies prefer to use Japanese products like Retas etc.
Dee said…
well.. it looked like Maya to me.
Unknown said…
wow ganda!
behja said…
i loved tifa's fight scene!!! it beat the matrix, lol. i cried too when aeris died. sooo many hotties in ffvii too... its my fave game ever.
Anonymous said…
square uses maya. theyve used the library they have built from the cg film they did: spirits within.

and the renderer looked like maya + mental ray, plus paint effects.

Popular Posts