Night Vision

Night Vision
Night Vision
Originally uploaded by thepoet.

If we could do it all over again?

Could we? Would we?

We are all familiar with this phrase. This brings back a lot of our memories from things that we loved to do back in the years of who knows when and things that we want to correct. There are also things that we do not wish to remember but still they are there. Memories that builds who we are 'now'.

There's always the regrets when the chance to do something has passed. Someone I knew had the chance but never pushed through. Others would kill for that chance but he let it pass now he's having regrets and looking comfort with people who felt the same way.

A number of people, especially those who bury their pains and sorrows within them, would most of the time turn out to be bitter. And as for me, I grew out of them. Although, one just can't forget. One can forgive but can never forget. If people could say "Who we once were... we are no longer that person." Can we say that "We moved on"? (in some parts, anyway).

August 5, 2005 - After that day, I swore that I'll never stop from trying to get what I really want and what would really make me happy. And if not, I won't have that heavy feeling and those linger-taunting thoughts that "I could have...", "I would have...", or "I should have..."

The moment people would realize their worth, that's when they would start doing something right and may not regret a single moment of their entire life.

:)

Comments

behja said…
whoa... you're a photographer?! thats so cool. wala lang, dumadalaw lang. :)

life's too short for regrets. you go girl.
Dee said…
^_^ ehehe.. I'm not really much of a photographer... had some lessons back in college. It's just a hobby of mine. My forte is really webdesigning. :)

Thanks for dropping by, dear friend.
Unknown said…
Hi! English Student sent me. Your post reminds me of a line Julie Andrews speaks in the comedy "That's Life" where she says "There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about someone or something I've turned my back on". Great post. Stop by sometime and say hello!

Popular Posts