This Space Reserved

This Space Reserved
This Space Reserved © 2005 Diwa G. Fernandez


Lately things have been like a roller coaster to me. That is why my layout right now is like this -- a screaming yellow. Yellow & Black

Black - my usual base color. Where there is no light, there is absence. They say that black is the absence of color but I doubt that it is. My brother and I had a debate on the subject a few years ago when he accidentally pour water onto one his pen works and on the next day the ink that spread over the paper had a rainbow like shade. So it is not the absence of color.

Yellow – (not one of my favorite color) believe me, I hated yellow before. I never wore any yellow shirts NOT until my older brother’s wife gave me a gift of a yellow body baby-T last Christmas. Though, I only wear it when I don’t have anything else and if there’s an occasion that my family is having. Yellow – the brightness of it, seeking for a change. Wanting to be somewhat free!

For the lack of better words, I am feeling angry but not. This anger is immensely trying to come out but I’ve been calm most of the time. So this could be just a warning. Yes, a warning that I’m almost up to my neck with all the bullshits that people are coming up with. I just had enough of it.

Comments

Unknown said…
nice shot!
Dee said…
maraming salamat :)

Popular Posts