Being to the Extreme

Some people know how to vent, some people keep it cool, and some just would go to the extreme. There’s a saying here in the Philippines “Ang tahimik ay nasa loob ang kulo.” In translation, (if I could translate it clearly) “The one who is silent his/her temper boils inside”. We all know that if this silent person is full of pent up frustration and anger he/she would just burst like a volcano.


I sometimes try to keep my cool and try too for some means to vent my anger out. One thing that I really hate is that if someone gave me promises and they just couldn’t keep it. I sometimes would understand but sometimes I can’t. I would be forgiving if they would just say sorry in the most deep-felt meaning of the word, to be really sincere on saying the word.

One bad thing about me is that I most of the time forgive but when that person had too many faults that he/she could not mend then that is the end of my respect. I would just fade out and won’t be heard ever again. Would you think that it’d be too much?

Comments

Popular Posts