New Layout: November issue

I had some fun trying out new things for my blog. Lately, I had a hard time trying to think up of a design since I've working as a webdesigner almost 24/7. Inspirations are hard to find these days... not to mention time and money. haha

I added the
Peek-a-boo comments // link
Recent comments in the sidebar // link
List commenters' names on a post // link



Maybe I'm just inspired right now that my computer is somewhat upgraded.. and for me I somewhat have changed. I'm lessening my intakes of cigarettes I know I should have done that a long time ago. But I have my thanks to my cousin, Jordan, for that. My will for quitting isn't that much strong. Heh, I guess I owe you big time there cuz. Sorry, if I couldn't go to the dinner in Kaingin. It was raining really hard and I was still waiting for my boyfriend (which btw, didn't arrive at all.) *sigh* He arrived at their house around midnight. I got mad at him for a bit. Telling him off in text... but he said he'll drop by tonight. Maybe that'll be the time that I'd really show him that promisses shouldn't just be taken too lightly when it comes with me. ^_^

Yeah, I guess I'm changing now. I don't demand much but when push comes to shove, ne?

Happy Hallowee to all!

Comments

Dee said…
hehe it's one thing that I love about blogger is that I have full access to the design. :D and challenges me to make a layout from the blog commands. :D

Popular Posts