CODEPOET: Latent Image

if (you == "infinitely miles away from me") {
aTear();
}

function aTear(){
flicks._x = eval(jumps.Off.my.eyes);
falling = "embrace your presence";
if (yourImage == "looking back") {
inSilence = newSound(0);
inSilence.gotoAndPlay("loud");
inSilence.myEar = "deafening and piercing";
inSilence.myMind = eval(burning) add "you";
}
_root.call("blankPaper");
}

function blankPaper(you,once,left) {
myTable.onHitTest(_x,_y,true) {
iPonder = "what it means";
picture = eval("what is wrong?");
picture = picture add "no.sense";
} else {
picture = "No sense at all";
}

if (picture == NULL) {
i.Left = "for what I know";
} else if (Who.you.are && who.I.am)
we = "same?";
}

this.human.component('life') {
we = eat;
we = we + sleep;
we = we + "tasted.matter.desire";
Laughing.crying = "knowing what moves us";
if (we != "the same") {
we = give;
we = we + take;
we = we + abide;
we = we + break + "...";
}
mix.Ideas = we + "love and hate";
I.search._x = high;
I.search._y = low;
I.search = floor(what.Is.True);
for (i = season; i < end; i++) {
i.nch = i.nch;
i.realize = "there is no truth";
ThereIs.only = Nothing;
and.The.Illusion = believe;
}
We = we + "much the same...";
}
The.only.difference = I (am!=you);

Comments

Popular Posts