Current Update

I was at the fort last night having a celebration with the office's christmas party. I want to tell more about it and show some picture but my harddrive is currently stalling and it doesn't want to booth up on the windows desktop. I may have to reformat it.

currently using my brother's computer with a mouse the doesn't work. so I'm using the keyboard-numpad as temporary sollution and transfer my files to my other hard drive for back up. I hope my attempt for salvaging my hard drive will not go in vain.

Comments

behja said…
my brother made this practice of naming the stuff in the house so that when they screw up you can curse at them.

ex: the name of our comp is bob.
out comp hangs.
we scream "WE HATE YOU BOB!"
Dee said…
heh.. yeah.. I call my computer MAXX

Popular Posts