Hidden Scar

You're such a big liar

“I hope you are happy, and this is good bye.” The last words that he'll ever get from me for what he did. Early today, my friend came as an urgent visit at the office and so we had coffee in starbucks. He then told me the most horrific news about my boyfriend or rather ex-boyfriend (Alvin). He was seeing another girl and it started early this December. How did he knew? As he said that he got a message from my ex through YM. The first thing Ex said to not to tell me that he's on-line, so of course he was invisible in YM. That made my friend curious enough to ask why was he invisible in the first place? And why shouldn't he tell me that he's on-line. Stupidly enough, he said that he's with another girl.

I was on-line at that time my friend said but my status was in busy and he didn't try to disturb me. It was only yesterday that he thought of telling me the truth since he didn't know that ex had not said a word to me for a month now. He thought that Ex was just kidding around about that message in YM. My friend's girlfriend urged him to tell me what's going on if she were in my friend's shoe. So he did.

I don't know how to make all out of it. I feel so cold and so numb. I don't know if I should cry or be filled with so much anger. My friend offered me a ride, so I took the offer. Around the city we drove around and ended up at The Fort. Both he and I couldn't comprehend how could he do that to me since Ex is our friend for two years. Then again, who knew? Even before Ex became intimate with me, my friend made sure that Ex will take care of me. Ex promised and said that he was dead serious about me. (What a laugh?) Then my friend asked me if I loved Ex as we drove around the city. I sighed and answered, “would I be this much affected if he didn't in any course mattered to me?”

What a year ender this is, ne? But as everyone will say... Life goes on. “Just take a deep breath, pick up what you lost and move on.” I know deserve someone better.


A photomanipulation of my own photo.
"The pain that one can endure. Scars may heal fast but the emotional scars may take a while to recover."

Comments

behja said…
ouch.. thats harsh. *huggles*
Unknown said…
like i've said.. take time.. there is a scar.. but.. still.. the pain will go away...
Dee said…
time is just always uncertain... but I'm sure that I'll be ok. thanks chino. :)
Dee said…
eisentahl??? uhm.. who are you? o_o

Popular Posts