Just Thoughts

At my office desk, still felt a little sluggish after the weekend's Christmas celebration. Decided to make a new layout for my blog as simple as I could. As usual, some people in the office annoys me so much but that doesn’t give me reason why I should quit. The work ethics of some people are so profoundly amusing that boggles the inner mindset of almost everyone. Just like some of the people in one department. I rather not tell what department but I'm sure some of you will already get the hint on what I am about to say.

They don’t know how to use Macromedia Flash or how it works. They also don’t take the account of other browsers that is not IE compatible; adding disclaimers below the page that it’s only for IE version 4+. (Sheesh!) Talk about lame excuse for being a web developer. I know I’m a bit rusty on coding PHP scripts but I still get myself in touch with the new ways of making HTML. I most of the times use CSS for my design now. But I’m not the one doing the HTML here in the office. I just do the design... since there are like four to five projects coming in almost every week. I really do feel like an ant worker here sometimes. Although, we have to face it, we need to work in order to live even if it’s just through the day.

The day goes by and boredom started to crawl itself throughout my entire system. I keep telling myself to get the word ‘vacation’ out of my vocabulary. I have a lot of projects in my schedule and annoyingly enough I am still mad at my boyfriend for giving promises that he cannot keep. I keep on sending text messages but no reply. I tried calling and his phone was off. (Kind of makes you think, eh?) So fine... that's how he wants it.. then that's is how he will get it from me. Nothing.

Absolutely, nothing.

Comments

Popular Posts