The LU's Christmas Party

The theme of the party was “Hats” and it was held at The Fort around eight in the evening last Friday. I thought that it was going to be just one of those huge dinners and some dancing but it was a whole lot different from the other offices that I used to work with.

As it was already seven in the evening, my officemate and friend, Mark, had his driver to pick him up so some of us hitched a ride with him. Leng and I had a seat in front along with Verchiel. When we arrived we

Everyone came in with their own different hats. I wanted Pam's cap since it was the original New York hard baseball cap with those beer holders on top. The party started slow. Pao and Moonie started the part off with some stub gift prizes as the prizes were microwaves, rice cooker, refrigerator, oven toaster, DVD player, a food cover, some DVD's and a nokia 1100. I actually wanted them all but I wasn't able to win anything until the end of the party. There were two mystery boxes to give away and I was the last one. Hehe.

Funny how it turned out to be when they said I'll only find out what it was on the following work day (last Monday). It turned out to be an oven toaster, which was almost worthless to me since I don't usually stay at home most of my time. I think I'll just sell it for some quick cash.

In between, there were some performance from some departments; dances; singings; and stand up comedic. The food was great. Drinks were alright, as usual san mig light. The evening went well and a few other people from a different gaming company crashed in (namely Mobius.ph). The party ended with the Razorback band and it lasted up till one in the morning. I had to go back to the office since I left my backpack. I didn't want to ruin my outfit with a big backpack.

Comments

Popular Posts