Tagged : Ten things that bring me joy

Gelo tagged me so I guess I'm going to do this. heh.. Nothing else to do right now.. Works done and my boss has left the building (yey!)

Ten things that bring me joy, in no particular order.

  • Being a good friend to someone when they need you the most and gives you that smile that warms/melt your heart.
  • A pat on the back when you did a good job.
  • If my close friends would remember me once in a while
  • Having a cup of coffee (particularly Cafe Mocha with hazle nut syrup or Peppermint mocha)
  • If only I could be close to the one I loved right now... (yeah, I miss that feeling...terribly.)
  • If me and my second brother gets along in one week without fighting about something
  • If MAXX (my computer) doesn't fluctuate within 72hours of using him straight
  • If I won 50 million pesos in the lottery (hahaha! anyone would be happy from this ^_^ just wishful thinking)
  • If the whole world would stop fighting about religion; about policts (it'll all be a better place, I tell you... it'll all be a better place)
  • ba able to do what I want to do on my free time.

now I tag Ian, Dextah!, and Enigma

Comments

Popular Posts